Tuesday, July 06, 2004

One film down.

Today I edited my first film. I was a little nervous about working in Final Cut Pro as I had so much trouble trying to work with Adobe Premiere. Final Cut Pro feels like iMovie+. It's so intuitive that I was able to finish editing my movie 3 hours ahead of schedule. I'll get a link to it up as soon as I get my DVD player out here.

It's been great to put all my energy into film again. I even find myself getting back into photography. I'm collecting pictures of all the anti-Bush graffiti I can find. I've put some of the pictures I've taken on-line at www.bixel.org/pictures/

Fortunately (and unfortunately) my school is located in the middle of a bunch of the best restaurants in town and they are all still offering cheap prix fixe meals for lunch. I've been torn between hanging with my film school friends and sneaking off to eat at some of the nice restaurants. Today, the cuisine got the better of me and I had some great gazpacho, steak fritte and a peach napoleon for lunch at Steak Fritte. Together it was just $20. Lexi promised that she would sneak off one day and join me for lunch one of these days. Maybe next Thursday.

We've got more shows lined up for this week. Thursday we're off to see Jai from Queer Eye in Rent. Then on Friday we're seeing Sarah Jones one woman show "Bridge and Tunnel".

Well it's getting late. Good Night.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home