Wednesday, June 30, 2004

Marathon Manhattan Film School

Holy Shit! I didn't expect film school to be this intense. I suspected that it would be 9-6 each day with no homework. It's turned out to be 9-6-occasionally-9 and I have to give up a day and a half this weekend to do a continuity film project. I'm learning a lot, but I wanted to have more time to have fun. I'm trying to work my personal schedule around my film school duties, but it is going to be difficult. On the bright side, I like all of my classmates and I've been having a great time with them, when we aren't exhausted. Rob, Maria and Sarah are dropping by this Saturday and I hope that I can get away from filming long enough to hang with them.

I've decided not to pay the overinflated gym prices and just rely on walking and other exercise this summer as I've had hardly any time outside of school and painting the town red with Lexi. We went to Hairspray yesterday, which was a blast. I love live theater because the show can change and respond to current events. The actors were joking about the possible broadway strike and about how Bush stole the election in 2000.

Gotta go to get enough sleep for tomorrow.

Bye

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home